AUTOMATING RADIOLOGY WORKFLOWS
Infusing Clinical Intelligence at the Point of Imaging
Simplifying Brain MRI
Cerebriu provides solutions to automate radiology workflows, improve brain MRI efficiency, improve patient prioritisation, and reduce scan time, re-examinations, and non-acute admissions.
Right Data. Right Patient. Right Time
MR Smart Protocol
Real-time adaptation of MR scanning protocols for the right sequences at the right time.
MR Smart Protocol analyses an initial abbreviated set of images and suggests the most appropriate next sequences based on initial findings.
MR Smart Alert
MR Smart Alert detects critical finding at the earliest stages of the MRI examination for fast visualization, enabling the prioritization of radiological review and the prompt notification of critical findings to the care team.
Cerebriu Apollo is regulated as a medical device. This product conforms to Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC.
Brain MRI Protocol Optimization At The Point Of Imaging
- Patent-pending technology enabling personalized MRI protocols.
- Apollo’s Smart Protocol offers real-time decision support to optimize the protocol at the MRI console while the patient is still in the scanner, ensuring the acquisition of the right sequence for the right patient at the right time.
- Apollo’s Smart Protocol enables the optimization of MRI utilization, the reduction of interruptions to radiologists, reduction of unnecessary image acquisition and the improvement of the technologist’s confidence at the MRI console.
Brain MRI alert of Critical Pathology
- Technology enabling streamlined workflows and timely patient management.
- Apollo’s Smart Alert offers real-time detection of critical pathology on brain MRI enabling a faster identification, the prioritization of radiologist review and reporting, and the notification of the care team for timely management.
- Apollo’s Smart Alert enables faster and more confident radiological analysis and quicker report turnaround time. By notifying the care team while the patient is still in the scanner, Apollo’s Smart Alert enables a timely intervention and improved clinical care.
Recent Cerebriu announcements
Cerebriu to Partner with Danish & Norwegian Hospitals to Automatically Assess Tissue Window for Stroke Treatment Using AI
Left to right: Robert Lauritzen, CEO & Co-Founder at Cerebriu, Dr.Akshay Pai, PhD, CTO & Co-Founder at Cerebriu. Copenhagen, Denmark, Oslo, Norway 11/2/2022 The focus
Cerebriu, University of Copenhagen and Danish Hospital Receive Millions in Investment from Innovation Fund Denmark to Improve Stroke Care with Artificial Intelligence
Copenhagen, Denmark, 20/10/2022 Delivering the world’s first solution to significantly improve MRI-based stroke treatment and clinical workflow efficiency. Cerebriu is a Danish MedTech radiology solutions
Copenhagen, Denmark, 13/10/2022 Today Cerebriu announced the appointment of Homer Pien, Ph.D., to the Board. Homer currently serves on multiple boards and is a former
For more Cerebriu announcements
WE PARTNER WITH HOSPITALS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD:
Interested in our mission to simplify radiology? Great! We would love to keep you updated on how we are automating workflows for higher efficiency, less staff burden and better patients’ care.